Master Class is the fancy name I’m giving to my ‘on demand’ webinars. Sure, webinars are the “No Frills” of learning. They might not be as dynamic as face-to-face workshops. But they’re available when you want, where you want and how you want. They’re packed full of content. And they save you the time, cost and pain of having to travel to the other side of the country. (We all know what flying today is like.)
Up Coming Master Classes
We currently have in production a number of Master Classes. They’ll be added over the next few months, the first coming out in August. They’re all packed with content you can immediately use on the following topics.
- Better Video Faster: How to make more engaging video and speed up the production process without compromising quality. AUGUST LAUNCH
- Writing Web Video Scripts: How to write video scripts following professional media writing principles.
- How to Structure Your Web Video: How to turn a boring video into content that’s engaging, easy to understand and leaves your viewer wanting more.
- Shooting Tips: How to make video shot on consumer cameras look like it was done on a professional camera.
- Media Psychology: What you need to do to make your content quicker to understand and easier to remember
Why Jonathan Halls for Media Training?
I’ve been teaching media for more than 25 years. I formerly headed the BBC’s TV Training in London. Before that I ran the BBC’s New Media Training Unit.
I’ve designed and delivered major training around the globe to both media and non-media companies. I’ve helped folks at companies like the Daily Telegraph, Financial Times, DeVolkskrant, Straits Times, Times of India and many more.
I also know a thing or two about training. I am one of the learning specialists who teaches ATD’s prestigious Master Trainer Program. So my workshops are not “Show and Tell” talk fests but are structured learning events designed to give participants real skills.
I’m experienced helping people learn. I’m experienced in digital media. And I’ve been getting great results from post-workshop surveys. Today, I’m based in Washington, DC. A also teach digital content part-time on a graduate program at George Washington University.